2007/12/27

I'm angry

Mostly because it seems like you didn't love me enough to try. I'm angry because only a short time ago you looked at me like I was your whole world and now its over. I'm angry because all of the plans we made together will still be fun for you, because your life hasn't changed much. I'm angry because I made mistakes, and you couldn't forgive. I'm angry because you wouldn't help me overcome my shortcomings. I'm angry because you'll never hold me again. I'm angry because you'd rather be alone than be with me. I'm angry because I wasn't patient and it might have made a difference. I'm angry that trying hard didn't matter in the end. I'm angry because I'm alone again. I'm angry because you are selfish. I'm angry because you became home to me and now I'm homeless. I'm angry because I resent my friend for no good reason other than that she's still friends with you. I'm angry that you made everything seem like my fault and I believed you. I'm angry that it hurts this much. I'm angry that you want to be friends. I'm angry that I don't know how to let go. I'm angry because I want to talk to my best friend about how hurt I am, and he's the one who hurt me. I'm angry that I'm back where I started. I'm angry that you don't seem sad enough about it ending. I'm angry that I have to miss people I've become friends with. I'm angry that I think of you before I open my eyes in the morning. Most of all, I'm angry that despite all of this, I still love you.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love that photo by the way!!! Hey maybe you'll post some of your art journal on this site! Look forward to seeing some! Hope you're having a good day!!!

It's a praise thing!!!