2008/01/13

Affirmations

Inspiration
"...an affirmation is a form of autosuggestion in which a statement of a desirable intention or condition of the world or the mind is deliberately meditated on and/or repeated in order to implant it in the mind."
~Wikipedia, 2007

~I do not dwell in the past. I make a note of my mistakes and view them as an opportunity for the future.
~I do not have an empty life. I have a clean slate. I will take advantage of it!
~It hurt, but its for the best.....he's selfish and I deserve better. I will move on, and be a stronger person for it!
~I am a great person of great value and I will be rewarded for it.
~Getting by is not good enough. I will work harder and redefine my standards.
~I am not defined by a relationship. I will spend however long it takes devoting my life to myself and I will find contentment.
~I will heal by utilizing creative outlets.
~I will not let a single event in my life define who I am!
~I will work daily to become a stronger and healthier person.
~I will acknowledge what a gift my life is and work to appreciate it more.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I cannot tell you how awesome this is! Damn, girl! For someone who said they weren't creative you sure could have fooled me! Very cool! Love the post! Definitely would have been cool to have you here today to do some artwork. I haven't done an artsy thing at all today. There's always now...or tomorrow. : )

It's a praise thing!!!